Haley’s Holiday Artshow - Presented by the Eudora Artists Coalition
St Paul United Church-Christ
738 Church St, Eudora, KS 66025
Phone Contact: 913-231-4226
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application/Jury Fee: $0.00
Non-Refundable Booth Fee: $35.00
Applications will be juried by the members of the Eudora Arts Coalition.
11/30/2019 10am – 6pm
12/01/2019 11am – 5pm
Application Deadline: Open
Haley's Holiday Artshow is being directed by Artist Haley Sellmeyer and presented by the Eudora Artists Coalition. Applications are open and booth spots are limited to 20 artists. This is an Art Show- not an Arts & Crafts show, however artists will be allowed to bring anything they place their art on- Prints, Cards, Bookmarks, Tiles, Flower pots, etc. The application is open to 2D & 3D artists. The location will be inside the St Paul United Church-Christ in Eudora, Kansas. Patrons will enjoy visiting with Santa, music by Ric Gordon, music by Rex Pryor, music by Steel n Dirt, complimentary coffee, hot cocoa and candy canes. Patrons are asked to bring a non perishable food item to donate to the church Food Pantry. The church will also have a Bake Sale and a Walking Taco option available for purchase by artists and patrons. Artists can charge anything they like for their art- with No commission and No application fee. Upon acceptance into the show, artists will be responsible for paying a $35 booth fee for an 8x8 booth space and that $35 includes both days of the show. There will also be a 'Best Holiday Decorated Booth' Contest for the Artists with a $50 pay out.
For advertising a FB Page, a FB Event Invite and this website have been created. Each participating artist will receive an Artist Feature with their Bio and images of their artwork shared out on all 3 platforms. Representatives of Haley's Holiday Artshow will also be on ArtSpeak Radio promoting the show! There will also be flyers at local supporting businesses in Eudora, DeSota, Lawrence, Olathe and Gardner, KS. Artists are asked to help promote the show via their preferred Social Media Platforms.
May 24th, 2019 Application Available
November 10th, 2019 Booth assignments and artist information to artists.
Open to all 2-D and 3-D Artists.
Categories are Painting, Photography, Drawing, Fiber, Glass, Wood, Metal, Sculpture and Jewelry.
- All work in every category must be original work produced by the exhibiting artist.
- Commercial products are prohibited, including kits, molds or patterns.
- Signed Prints of original artwork by the artists are allowed.
- Artwork should be wired and ready for hanging.
- Artists must be present to exhibit. An authorized sitter may assist the artist.
- Artist are responsible for their setup, including tables, racks, chairs and any other materials needed for their display, unless pre-approval has been provided for assistance.
- No electricity for booth displays will be available.
- Artists are required to have their setup complete prior to the show beginning.
- Artists are required to stay the entire duration of the show- no early pack up.
- Artists are responsible for break down and pack up of their display, along with ensuring their booth display area is cleaned up after show close.
- Artists are responsible for collecting sales tax on all items sold.
The jury committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition of work that is not consistent with submitted photos and the rules listed above. Failure to comply will result in removal from the show with no refund.
Be Sure to Follow Us on Facebook!!!
© Copyright HaleysHolidayArtshow